Monday 4 April 2011

Offshore Marine Support Ltd

Good Morning " We Hope you have a great day"

Firstly I would like to thank some of you for your very Kind comments! as I have already said in some of my Blogs "we are a small company" formed in 2010 and in a very poor economy! "am I mad?" No! but I have a very strong belief that we can win through. Please keep the comments coming they are important and for anyone setting out on the long road, "keep positive, believe in your product and network like crazy!! GOOD Luck!

OMS Ltd is seeking opportunities!!


Can we support Your Project?

Today I find myself in the office talking to and connecting with prospective customers, quite often I am at sea at the helm of Mabel Alice, you might even find me at conferences around the UK seeking those opportunities, where ever you might find me please come and say "Hello"!
We are here to help and assist, call us with your requirements if you cannot see what you need on our web site we may still have access to it! we can tailor a package to suit your needs and application.

Wind Cats

We have planned to add a 20 mtr wind cat to our growing fleet, in the last few days I have secured a build slot for her, I am now seeking those of you out there that have a suitable requirement for a NEW BUILD vessel, early days, however talk with us (it cost nothing), together we can develope a purpose built vessel for your long term project, important!! we have the option to build more than one (how many do you need) this is a very REAL opportunity, I have general arrangements if you need to view them.



Finally.

Our Service is proffessional! our vessels are maintained to the highest degree, many of our crew members are Ex RNLI and trained to the highest levels, and the environment that we work in is very important to us and we take every step to ensure we work to protect it!

Have a great day and "stay safe"

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment